William F. King, Shareholder
Toll Free: 1-800-847-9094
Support Staff: Karen Vanderbilt (602)776-5958
He received his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Creighton University School of Law in May 2005, and while in law school, served as Lead Articles Editor for the Creighton Law Review.
His legal experience includes:
- Serving as co-chair in successful representation of state municipality during four (4) week jury trial in Mohave County Superior Court resulting in a complete defense verdict.
- Serving as co-chair in three (3) week bench trial for limited partnership in complex quiet title action. The trial court awarded the limited partnership fee title to the commercial property, along with all its attorneys’ fees, which exceeded $500,000. The court of appeals affirmed on all grounds.
- Prosecuting and defending claims under the Arizona Protective Services Act, and claims by and against trustees for breach of fiduciary duty and breach of trust.
- Representing executives of fine dining restaurant chain in litigation over alleged mismanagement and allocation of gross asset sale proceeds of $180 million.
- Obtaining complete dismissal of several legal malpractice claims.
- Counseling several international and national fraternal organizations, ranging from general risk management advice to defense of catastrophic or severe injury claims.
Outside of the office, Mr. King served on the Board of Directors for St. Joseph the Worker, a 501(c)(3) corporation located on the Human Services Campus in downtown Phoenix, from 2009 to 2014.
He lives in Phoenix with his wife, Kate, who is also a practicing attorney, and their two children.